Thursday, October 1, 2009

Octoba Feeva (Day 1)

Slush season is just about over but as sad as that makes me at least I can remain thankful that I wasn't swallowed whole by a sea creature either time I went near the ocean. Since surviving certain doom is its own reward, I'm not going to wast any time premiering my next big project: 31 days of Halloween costume demands.

Listen, I'm not going to set myself up for failure so let me just put the disclaimer right on out there: I'm probably going to miss a few days here and there. WHAT? I'm a very busy person and I can't just bring a computer with me everywhere I go. So if by 10/31 it's more like "21 Days of Halloween costume demands" yr all gonna have to just cope...that, or, y'know, come up with yr own ideas.

Now let's get started.

OCTOBER 1, 2009 HALLOWEEN COSTUME DEMAND:

The four Alanis Morissette's from the "Ironic" music video. If you don't know what I'm talking about I'm very sorry, but yr culturally vapid and I have no time for you. For those of you who are enlightened, let me explain.

Option One: One person in 4 different costumes. You can change frequently throughout the night.

Option two: If yr lucky enough to have 4 enlightened friends, you get to each pick an Alanis and come as her. Bonus points if you make a cardboard car to play in!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment