Saturday, October 31, 2009

Octoba Feeva (Day 31)

And now it's Halloween. Did you decide to be something from my list or did you opt to go as something stupid? Listen, it's okay if you don't take my advice, I'll still respect you...just not as much. Whatever you do, don't go as post-nasal drip. I have enough of that in my life at the moment and I'd be kind of offended.

If for some reason you still haven't figured out what to be I've got one final suggestion/demand. Go as hidden camera footage of yr imaginary friend from childhood (or adulthood. I won't judge you) committing a series of burglaries. It'll seem like some pretty damning evidence until you reveal that the burglaries were committed because the Yakuza kidnapped yr imaginary family and forced you into a life of crime in order to free them. After the holiday, present a script to the ScyFy Channel or maybe Lifetime documenting the night and then just sit back and let the money roll in.

Happy Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment