Saturday, October 3, 2009

Octoba Feeva (Day 3)

It's October 3rd already? I'm sure you'll all be happy to know that I've been so busy thinking up wonderful halloween costume demands for all of you that I haven't even had a chance to figure out what I'm going to be. It'll be alright, I know I'll think up something brilliant.

As for all of you, today's suggestion comes from a close enemy of mine from the Mushroom Kingdom by the name of WhoreBitch Toadette. (I added the WhoreBitch part).

In a hatemail letter to me she remarked:

"You need to stop mailing bob-ombs to my house. I am running out of patience and fingers and if this continues I won't be able to host the Nancy Grace show on Sunday night. I'm scared to leave the house. It's been weeks since I rigged Mario Party and only lost by 2 stars. Please leave me alone, I'm begging you."

When I stopped laughing I realized that the greatest of ideas can come from the least likely sources. Having said that, I understand that we live in a country where we're fortunate enough to have the freedom to choose, from a list provided by me, what we want to be for Halloween. So in the spirit of America, here are a few suggestions all inspired by that cheating twerp's letter:

1. Toadette's Missing Fingers. Cute, but dirty and full of sin. Just like Halloween itself!

2. Nancy Grace. LOVE HER.

3. A Mail Bob-Omb addressed to Toadette. Bonus points if you actually blow yourself up at her house.

No comments:

Post a Comment