Thursday, October 8, 2009

Octoba Feeva (Day 8)

It's very fortunate for all of you that I have a good idea every second because if I didn't these Halloween costume demands might start getting a little absurd.

For my next idea you'll need a friend (sorry Lonelies! Maybe you'll be lucky?) This is going to be a dangerous Halloween because it's time for the ultimate battle:














VS.



That's right it's Mileena vs. Cammy in an actual fight to the death. Who will survive? Only you can decide! You will go to jail for a very long time or die, so this is the type of costume scenario where you really get to prove yr dedication to the holiday. Good luck!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you can find a couple of Halloween die-hards. Or maybe some Fightclub fans. Either way I see this one as completely possible.

    You haven't come up with the costume of my dreams yet, but you're just warming up...

    I had to go back and edit this comment because I had a grammar slip that would've followed me to my grave.

    ReplyDelete