Friday, June 25, 2010

things you like are stupid (to me)

Facebook. Heavens to Betsy. I'm sure you've noticed the weird page suggestion bullshit they've been pimping. I am not 100% sure how I feel about it. On the one hand it gives me an opportunity to scream laugh at what business robots think I might like BUT ALSO it makes me judge the hell out of some people that I might otherwise like. Let us now take a gander at the things that I hate that Faceplace thinks I shouldn't:

The Clash
Seinfeld
The Bible
South Park
LA Lakers
NCIS
24
Metallica
Toy Story 3
Entourage
Eminem
Nike Basketball (what even is that? no, wait, i don't care)

I am genuinely ashamed to be friends with people who like this garbage BUT most of these "fans" are morons I went to high school with that I wouldn't be able to pick out of a crowd but awkwardly approved friend requests from because I was feeling social etiquette-ish that day so it's kind of my fault. Or at least it would be if I was capable of taking responsibility for my actions. Which I am not. And if somehow one of these high school people stumbles across 3B...um...OF COURSE I wasn't talking about you. Don't be silly. Remember Dr.Kruegar? Ha. Byyyeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment