Thursday, June 10, 2010

Here Comes My Baby!

I think you are interested in knowing that I am now the proud roommate of a cat! I didn't name her Burqini after all because as it turns out Burqas (and therefor Burqinis by association) are involved in a lot of dramz that I want to shield my sweet angel baby miracle dream wonderful ultra magnificent heavenly dazzling cute astonishing amazing celestial messiah child from.

So instead I named her Mileena. The lady with the teeth from Mortal Kombat BUT ALSO the lady from Total Recall. I know Total Recall lady spells it "Melina" but my kitty knows how to perform a fatality so I'll be going with the Mortal Kombat version.

I'll publish photos when I'm not on the commuter rail, which has a terrible internet connection that is destroying my life/fun.

1 comment:

  1. She's at least double as wonderful as you've described her... though I do fear what will happen when she uses her fatality skills.

    ReplyDelete