Tuesday, January 6, 2009

entertainmentttttt

My coffee is cold and five hours old but I'm still drinking it. Let me talk a little bit about things involving entertainment.

First of all, I know I'm not alone when I say that Tila Tequila is a horrible troll, but I've decided to hop onboard the remake wagon, and I think she'd be PERFECT for my upcoming project. It's a sexy remake of Willow with Tila in the starring role. Like a lot of people directing remakes, I can't remember every little detail from the movie or really even every major character, but I DO remember that Willow was short and had a magic wand and there's a part where everyone gets turned into pigs, so it's no surprise why my mind wandered towards Ms.Tequila. Ideally the evil witch lady could be played by Sigourney Weaver, but I know she can be kinda picky about what roles she takes so I am ready and willing to settle for Becky Buckwild. And the good witch-ish lady HAS to be played by Joan Cusak (so I can hear her say "Willow...you idddddiiiooottt") or the entire project is cancelled. I know it seems harsh but I'm not backing down. I don't really care who plays anyone else. I don't think anyone else will either.

I'd also like to take a moment to discuss the Rock of Love Charm School Reunion episode. What was up with Megan? I know she was drunk, but she was still acting really crazy. I recently learned that she's getting her own reality show on VH1 called Trophy Wife where rich guys compete to date her or marry her or something. Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment