Friday, January 2, 2009

knick-knacks and stickers

I woke up in a rage this morning because I have quite an impressive knick-knack collection and last week I tricked out my Wii with some stickers and of course I'm all "Fuckin yeah this is so cutting edge it's basically from the future", but there's NO ONE TO ENJOY IT.

I mean, don't get me wrong, people come over, but my room's small and cold and people are distracted by my dazzling conversation skills or Nancy Grace on the television and they never get a chance to look, to REALLY EXAMINE, all the delightful little trinkets I have around my room. It's not even like an "oh well, that's their loss" type of scenario because I know that given the proper time and conditions they'd be scream laughing and excitedly asking "Oh I can't believe how many Luigi action figures you have! Does each one have a story? Tell us all about it PLEASE!!!"

So I need to move out of the basement. I KNOW i'm going to launch myself into poverty, but the world has a right to see my knick-knacks and stickers and that can't happen unil I live in a place with heat that comes out of the walls or a vent instead of an awful little mechanical device that dries out my skin and sockets.

No comments:

Post a Comment