Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The Talk

This is bullshit. I want it to go on record that I am being ripped off YET AGAIN by the new television series "The Talk". It's on...well I don't actually know what channel it's on, but you can bet yr life that I'm going to find out and write a very nasty email.

So. Remember how I executive produce The View? No, not THAT View. I don't know what yr talking about.The real one. With Reba, The Lost Skeleton of Selena, Liz Berkley, Nona, Suzanne Somers, and Joan Rivers? Featuring house band X-Ray Spex and on-again/off-again guest host Dolly Parton? What am I saying??? OF COURSE you remember; and really, how could you forget such an eclectic and fascinating group of womyn? I'm sure you'll all also remember how Shannen Doherty got in a HUGE fight with Rebes (possibly/probably instigated by Rivers) and was kicked off the show, temporarily replaced with Reba's pal Dolly Parton and eventually permanently replaced by Suzanne Somers.

Now Shannen wants to be tough like ten yeahz layta and started a copycat show called "The Talk", forcing my entrapment within the rage cage. Let's discuss, shall we?

FIRST OF ALL, we should take a few moments to discuss the cast. Shannen serves as the main host and executive producer, which in and of itself is unforgivable. Then there's the Lost Skeleton of Nancy Spungen, Miss Piggy, C. Spears, Princess Daisy and some other nobody I don't even have the energy to name. This group of so-called "ladies" sit around and argue with each other for an hour every morning. Despicable! FOR THE RECORD: The View is on for two and a half hours seven days a week so the fact that they think they can cram every controversial issue into an hour-long show that's only on FIVE days a week is absurd. Here's an example of the asinine garbage you can look forward to on The Talk:

Shannen Dohrety: Fuck politics let's talk about the new nail polish I stole from Reba's trash can.

Miss Piggy: Wow! I love the color pink!

Daisy: I like yellow!

C. Spears: I don't believe in colors because there's just too many of them. I also don't believe in dinosaurs because the past never really happened. I can't think back that far. Also, do you like my new bra and panties? They're not actually new. I stole these from Reba's trashcan too.

Shannen Doherty: You stole my idea! You cunt! Nancy, Piggy, attack!

(At this point the Lost Skeleton of Nancy Spungen strangulates Spears while Miss Piggy karate chops her in the stomach)

Shannen: Okay, now that that copycat bitch is unconscious, let's get back to talking about nail polish or fingernails or whatever. But first a song by our temporary band: Sex-Day Flecks!

This is the point during the show where their weird-ass band plays. HONESTLY to whom does this garbage appeal? I am so completely over The Talk and I hope that you are too. Let's get together and start a letter writing campaign to get this off the air ASAP. PLEASE!

No comments:

Post a Comment