Saturday, February 13, 2010

Research

I'm currently collecting information on the following. What I do with the information is unclear at this time.

Pitcairn Island
Psychometry
Project Chanology
Precognition
Postcognition
Destiny (Irene Adler)
Hestia/Vesta
Trimurrti
How to get a show on public access television/choosing what kind of show to do
Heimdall
Innsmouth/Arkham/Dunwich/Kingsport
Cypher (Douglas Ramsey)
Angela Davis
Lydia Lunch
Deep Dish Pizza
Leslie Hall
Grace Jones
Hastur (The Unspeakable One, Him Who is Not to be Named)
Synch (Everett Thomas)
Nandi Bear/Chimisit
Cthulhu
How to cook tofu
Borderline Personality Disorder
Herostratus and the Temple of Artemis at Ephesus
Orthorexia
Animism
Mileena
Inedia (Breatharianism)
Cosmic Indifference
Amphitrite
M.O.D.O.K. and A.I.M.
She-Hulk (Jennifer Walters)
Xenu
Corned Beef Hash
Y'ha-nthelei
Alexithymia

I already know quite a bit about a few things on my list (I'm lookin at you, She-Hulk), but there's always more to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment