Friday, January 22, 2010

Trust Women

Fortunately for us all today is the 37th anniversary of Roe v. Wade AND it's also Blog for Choice Day. I was up late last night celebrating Errol Barrow Day and Our Lady of Altagracia...um...Day so I was worried that I wouldn't be able to bring my A game and Blog for Choice properly but then I remembered that the theme was "Trust Women" and as usual my exhaustion was replaced with a million good ideas.

As a non-woman supporter of women and, among other things, their right to choose I want to go on record as saying that women deserve totalitarian control of the planet. I'm not even slightly joking. It boggles my out of control imagination that 37 years after the decision was made we are STILL debating abortion.

I trust women because I know women. I love women. I want to help women and I understand that sometimes the best way to trust women is to shut the fuck up and listen to them. So listen up non-women: SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LISTEN TO WOMEN. Don't make me throw you into the Sun. I've done it before and I'll do it again. Actually, no. From now on I'm leaving all the sun-throwing to Ms. Marvel...that is if she CHOOSES to oblige.

No comments:

Post a Comment