Friday, December 4, 2009

Villains!

If you watch TMZ then yr already familiar with the heartbreaking story I have for you today. For those of you out of the loop, my good friend Laura who runs Squints Magazine's blog is the most recent victim of a series of burglaries plaguing the Hollywood elite. Other victim's have included Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton, Megan Fox, and Brian Austin Green. Currently there are four suspects in custody, but evidence suggests that the perpetrator is most likely still at large.

You know that over here at 3B we take crime very seriously. For that reason, I have decided to do what I do best and stop this villain (or villains) before they can strike again. I know better than to go at this alone, so I've taken in a sidekick for this mission. I'd like you all to meet my completely platonic partner in crime solving: The InvestiGATOR

Stay tuned everyone! I'll be updating as new developments...um...develop.

1 comment:

  1. Calling Brian Autin Green "hollywood elite" is a bit of a stretch, dontchu think?

    Anyway, I'm glad the InvestiGATOR is on the case. Can we also hire that redheaded guy from CSI and Dog the Bounty Hunter? We just need to round out the team.

    ReplyDelete