Wednesday, April 7, 2010

My Memo Pad

I bought a little memo pad at the wannabe 711 over on Rantoul Street in Beverly, Massachusetts (01915) and despite the fact that the ugly man behind the counter tried to charge me $1 for it when it only cost 89 cents I have to say it was among the best purchases I made today. I decided that it was in the planet's best interest that I have a pen and paper within brilliance distance of me at all times in order to ensure that not a single drop of brain-wonder that I squirt out be unnecessarily lost. In case you haven't noticed I'm in the business of making the stupid little world a better place for everyone that agrees with me and unfortunately there have been times when a utopia-inducing idea has slipped away because I have a bad memory for reasons that I am unwilling to go into here but that do not involve early onset Alzheimer's. So far I have written the following in my memo pad:

CALLING IT: Magma is probably going to be killed off. Nightcrawler too. That's the trick.

Need: Table Lamp(s) (or are they called desk lamps? whatever), something to hold the DVDs

Look up that parallel dimension business from the internet

Shelter Operation Coordinator

Okay, so from the outside it may not make very much sense, and before you even go there NO it is NOT written in code (but that is a good idea and I just added it to the memo pad). I just can't go into too much detail in case I forget it on the commuta rail and some cad tries to get rich offa MY ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment