Saturday, July 18, 2009

Joan Cusack Books on Tape

I'm sure everyone must just intuitively know that my favorite sound in the world is Joan Cusack's voice. Now that I'm famous and influential as a super hero/executive producer/Hollywood film actor/television personality/saint/yogurt whistle blower/etc. I have FINALLY convinced Joan to go into the wonderful world of books on tape. The thing is...now that she's agreed, I'm COMPLETELY OVERWHELMED! She's committed to doing six books of my choosing but I'm finding it close to impossible to narrow it down! The only book I've completely settled on is (obviously) Incriminating Evidence by Lydia Lunch. Let's take a look at some other ideas...








Oh, and for the record I'm not asking for yr advice on the matter. The decision is MINE and MINE ALONE. I'm so excited!
ALSO AVAILABLE (not yet, but soon): Joan Cusack Books on Tape CASSINGLES!!!!!!! Because we all know that sometimes all ya need is a chapter. The flip side is Joan reading the same chapter, but with an accent like she's from the deep south!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment